- To raise the profile of the West Australian Game Development Community through education and advocacy.
- To provide West Australian Game Developers with a community that represents them.
Let’s Make Games (LMG) is an initiative to foster the growing game development community of Western Australia.
Current members include:
- John Parker, Chair
- Kitty Byrne, Vice Chair
- Brendan Ragan, Treasurer
- Brad Power, Secretary
- Jess Watson, Ordinary Committee Member & General Operations Team
- Jon Hayward, Ordinary Committee Member & General Operations Team
- Wesley Lamont, Ordinary Committee Member
LMG is a non-profit association incorporated in July 2011. We support the game development community of Western Australia (the Community) by achieving our Constitution objectives:
- to hold events that engage the Community and the interested public;
- to record and showcase significant activities and achievements of the Community;
- to maintain a website with information relevant to the Community, and the interested public;
- to maintain an online presence to facilitate communication within the Community, and with the interested public; and
- to raise the profile and advocate the interests of the Community.
For more information on the game development community of Perth, please browse our website and follow our collected links (to local games companies, other local associations, and related websites).
For all inquiries (eg. additional information, sponsorship, donations, consultancy), please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Becoming a Member of Let’s Make Games
No, I’ll fix it. I’m good at fixing rot. Call me the Rotmeister. No, I’m the Doctor. Don’t call me the Rotmeister. No, I’ll fix it. I’m good at fixing rot. Call me the Rotmeister. No, I’m the Doctor. Don’t call me the Rotmeister.
Heh-haa! Super squeaky bum time! All I’ve got to do is pass as an ordinary human being. Simple. What could possibly go wrong?You hit me with a cricket bat. They’re not aliens, they’re Earth…liens!